Keep Your Family’s Future Secure
Nicole C. Morris
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Born and raised in Palm Beach County, Nicole is a Florida Atlantic University graduate, she earned her Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude, in 2000 and went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University in 2004.
Nicole established The Law Office of Nicole C. Morris, P.A. in Palm Beach County in 2008 to counsel clients in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, guardianship, asset protection, tax planning and real estate matters.
In addition to being a member of the Florida Bar Association, Nicole is also a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Palm Beach Estate Planning Council. She has the honor of serving as a Past-President of the Palm Beach Chapter of the Nova Southeastern Law Alumni Association and is a member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association.
Nicole has taken a large interest in supporting the community through her participation in the pro bono Florida Attorneys Saving Homes’ Foreclosure Prevention Project and has served as a Director of The Gratitude House, Inc.
Nicole lives in Palm Beach Gardens with her family. She is a former national gymnast, a huge football fan and loves to travel the world.
Nicole can be emailed at [email protected].
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Florida Attorneys Saving Homes’ Foreclosure Prevention Project
- The Gratitude House, Inc., Director
- Nova Southeastern Law Alumni Association, Palm Beach Chapter, Past-President
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach Estate Planning Council, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Emerging Jewish Leader, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County